- About DEAF Way
- Our Services
- Online Registration & Payments
- Annual Mentorship Program (AMP!)
- Skills Enrichment Workshops
- John Ruess presents “Interpreting for Treatment and 12-Step Recovery Programs”
- Windell “Wink” Smith Jr. in My Father’s Gift
- Wink – Layers!!! Seminar
- Workshops & Seminars
- Contact Us
Providing the St. Louis Area with the best source for all sign language interpreting needs.
About DEAF Way
The idea for DEAF Way was a collaborative effort of several employees of Paraquad, Inc., an independent living center located in St. Louis. The mission of the ILC is to help people with disabilities learn to be as independent as possible in their community.Learn More
Contact Us Online
Contacting DEAF Way has never been easier. Click below for full office contact details, a comprehensive listing of personnel, as well as our valuable “Interpreter Evaluation Forms”.